BD (Becton, Dickinson and Company) Sales Supervisor MDS Poland in Warsaw, Poland
Job Description Summary
If you are medical devices professional with at least 2 years of experience in sales of medical equipment and people management, then we are looking for you.
BD Medical – Medication Delivery Solution (MDS) Business Unit is looking for Sales Supervisor Poland to join our Warsaw Office.
Sales Supervisor will build and share market knowledge including KOLs mapping, end-users pricing, competitors’ overview, and market trends.
As Sales Supervisor you will also:
• Manage and lead BD MDS sales representatives to implement and execute business strategy to support BD customers in the territory of Poland.
• Lead local marketing communication activities and develop promotional plans to support the country business plan in cooperation with Marketing and Product Manager CEE
• Develop and lead the local workshops with BD current and potential customers
• Execute Go To Market model implementation in Poland for BD MDS business with close cooperation with Sales Manager and marketing team
• Support BD customers with innovative solutions
• Develop the new portfolio in targeted market segments
As mandatory we expect from you the knowledge and expertise in medical equipment and devices plus the experience in people management.
• Strong strategic thinking and action/result oriented in a highly competitive market
• Experience in tender management and tendering procedures
• Good understanding of project management and excellent influencing and negotiation skills
• Educational background and professional experience in Health care sector management, economy
• Proven experience in sales and marketing field
• Flexibility and adaptability in changing environments
• Commitment to teamwork and co-operation and international outlook and cultural sensitivity
• Accepts personal responsibility and has high ethical values
• Confidence to give presentations to small and large customer group
• Good communication skills to work effectively with all levels within and across the organization
• Fluency in English (spoken and written)
• Demonstrates a high degree of self-motivation, target orientation and a drive to achieve results
• Driving license, good IT skills
You can look forward to working in an international company, first-in-class in its business area, great benefit package (e.g. health insurance, medical care, lunch vouchers, sport /entertainment bonus), friendly work environment and healthy oriented culture (healthy food, sport activities, participation in pro-health actions and events, charity initiatives). You might expect to work in new, modern offices in the city center developed to work and live healthy lives and competitive compensation and motivation system as it is a great opportunity for professional growth - challenging and rewarding work with a dynamic, international team.
Interested in a career with BD, but this position doesn’t fit your skills and experience? Join our external EMEA Talent Community here: emea.jobs.bd.com at http://bd.tal3nt.community/
Primary Work Location
POL Warsaw - ul. Osmanska
BD is a leading global medical technology company that creates medical technology, devices and laboratory equipment for a variety of needs across the healthcare continuum. At BD, we are looking for candidates who possess passion, innovative solutions and a commitment to our one mission of improving access to groundbreaking medical and biotechnology services for people near and far, delivering state-of-the-art technology and cutting-edge research in the battle to fight and cure infectious diseases. With a global reach that extends across 50 countries worldwide, our network of professionals collaborates on effective measures to deliver enhanced patient quality such as lower health care delivery costs, improved health care and safety, and expanded health care for all. Join our company and see how you can become a part of one global mission to make a difference in human health.