BD (Becton, Dickinson and Company) Engineer (II), Process Development in Tuas, Singapore
Job Description Summary
The incumbent involves in projects to develop and implement manufacturing processes and engineering activities to support new product development and existing product enhancement. This is to support organizational development in process engineering for new product development, pilot production and capacity expansion for BD worldwide business and manufacturing operations.
Support project manager in ensuring that project completion date, capital investment, and overall process effectiveness are consistently met.
Support project manager in the following project activities:
• Provide engineering inputs on Design for Automated Assembly (DFAA) during product development and contribute in product FMEA.
• Identify and perform process technology assessment.
• Execute process development activities utilizing Six-sigma Methodology, and establish process specification.
• Conduct and prepare process FMEA documentation.
• Design and conduct Design of Experiments (DOE).
• Develop and conduct Measurement System Analysis (MSA).
• Coordinate design and build of prototype equipment to support pilot production.
• Prepare test procedures, work instruction and validation protocol.
• Execute process validation and compile completion report.
• Preparation for technical review by corporate functional team.
Follow-up and resolve technical challenges throughout the entire process development.
Contribute effectively in team meeting and activities to meet overall team objectives & performance indicators.
Safety & ISO 14001 Environmental accountability: Ensure a safe, healthy and environmentally-friendly workplace by observing Company’s rules and procedures. Active involvement in prevention, elimination of potential safety hazards and participation in activities which promotes recycling, replacement and reduction of resource materials.
Safety & health accountability: Safety and health are important to BD and we encourage the observance of all safety programs and training assigned to you. Such programs are to be attended in a timely manner to ensure that work tasks carried out are in accordance to our safety guidelines and SOPs.
Perform any other tasks as assigned.
Primary Work Location
SGP Tuas - Tuas
BD is a leading global medical technology company that creates medical technology, devices and laboratory equipment for a variety of needs across the healthcare continuum. At BD, we are looking for candidates who possess passion, innovative solutions and a commitment to our one mission of improving access to groundbreaking medical and biotechnology services for people near and far, delivering state-of-the-art technology and cutting-edge research in the battle to fight and cure infectious diseases. With a global reach that extends across 50 countries worldwide, our network of professionals collaborates on effective measures to deliver enhanced patient quality such as lower health care delivery costs, improved health care and safety, and expanded health care for all. Join our company and see how you can become a part of one global mission to make a difference in human health.