BD (Becton, Dickinson and Company) Customer Care Specialist-Liberator Medical Supply in Stuart, Florida
Job Description SummaryThe Customer Care Specialist’s primary responsibility is to convert prescription referrals and end-user leads into new business, while maintaining positive relationships with consumers and provider partners.
1. Process incoming prescriptions as assigned and facilitate transition to dealer.
2. Responsible for account creation in Salesforce and LMS CRM systems.
3. Responsible for document procurement from clinician offices when necessary to sample.
4. Exhibit superior oral communication and soft skills to develop and maintain excellent consumer and
5. Works in conjunction with Bard Care Sales and Marketing teams to support, expand and develop the
prescription program, convert end-user business and meet the goals and objectives of sales and
6. Maintain accurate patient records in Salesforce.
7. Manage sample order requests shipped from the Global Distribution Center.
8. Support calls and sample requests from the 800 Line.
9. Works in conjunction with Administrative Coordinator and department Clerk to support KPI metrics
and other initiatives as defined by program, company, and department goals and objectives.
1. Maintain an exceptional level of customer service coupled with professionalism during each
consumer, provider and clinician interaction.
2. Maintain a positive work atmosphere that embodies Liberator’s philosophy- Professional excellence,
teamwork and integrity.
3. Performs other duties and tasks as assigned
Associates Degree or equivalent preferred; two to three years related experience and/or training in a clinical environment; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Primary Work LocationUSA FL - Stuart Airport Road
Work ShiftUS BD 1st Shift 830am-5pm (United States of America)
Becton, Dickinson and Company is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We do not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, creed, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, marital or domestic or civil union status, familial status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetics, disability, military eligibility or veteran status, or any other protected status.