BD (Becton, Dickinson and Company) Customer Care Manager - Consumer Sales in Stuart, Florida
Job Description SummaryTo ensure efficient and profitable execution of the monthly, quarterly and annual focused sales operations business plan objectives for the Liberator legacy consumer business.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assists executive management in the determination of short and long-range goals for Direct to Consumer sales operations.
- Implements monthly, quarterly and annual focused sales operations plans in support of overall organizational strategy and objectives.
- Manages and develops a team of sales leadership and representatives aimed at directing their production towards the sales operations monthly, quarterly and annual sales goals.
- Monitors and provides team performance feedback relative to meeting and supporting sales operations goals, quality, and procedure requirements.
- Identifies, recommends and supports the implementation of various programs aimed at the improvement of call center operations.
- Identifies and articulates reporting requirements inclusive of sales targets, KPI’s , and anticipated outcomes of the reporting metrics.
- Participates in operations management meetings aimed at operational efficiencies and inter-departmental communication.
- Works in conjunction with marketing to ensure scripting and work assignments are aligned with advertising initiatives aimed at sales goals.
- Responsible for communicating and evaluating the new and existing Medicare, Insurance, and or industry guidelines with sales operations leadership and representatives
ANCILLARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization’s policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring and training employees; planning, assigning and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
- Creates and implements sales operations rewards and recognition programs aligned with executive management feedback an approval
- Promotes a positive sales culture aligned with Liberator Medical’s mission statement and core values
- Other duties and tasks as assigned
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS OR QUALIFICATIONS
- High School Diploma
- 3+ years of experience in a supervisory role for customer service team
- 3+ years customer service, telesales, or digital marketing experience
- Analytical—the individual synthesizes complex or diverse information.
- Problem solving—the individual identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner and gathers and analyzes information skillfully.
- Oral communication—the individual speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations, demonstrates group presentation skills and conducts productive meetings.
- Delegation—the individual delegates work assignments, gives authority to work independently, sets expectations and monitors delegated activities.
- Leadership—the individual inspires and motivates others to perform well and accepts feedback from others.
- Management skills—the individual includes staff in planning, decision-making, facilitating and process improvement; makes self-available to staff; provides regular performance feedback; and develops subordinates’ skills and encourages growth.
- Quality management—the individual looks for ways to improve and promote quality and demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness.
- Judgment—the individual displays willingness to make decisions, exhibits sound and accurate judgment, and makes timely decisions.
- Planning/organizing—the individual prioritizes and plans work activities, uses time efficiently and develops realistic action plans.
- Safety and security—the individual observes safety and security procedures and uses equipment and materials properly.
Primary Work LocationUSA FL - Stuart Airport Road
Becton, Dickinson and Company is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We do not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, creed, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, marital or domestic or civil union status, familial status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetics, disability, military eligibility or veteran status, or any other protected status.