BD (Becton, Dickinson and Company) O2-13632 - Tech 2, Equipment Maintenance in St. Louis, Missouri
Job Description Summary
.Description: Tech 2, Equipment Maintenance
• Support production of V. Mueller and Snowden Pencer product lines and equipment/facility
• Trouble shoot, repair and maintain a variety of production and building equipment including hydraulic, pneumatic, mechanical and electrical systems. Disassemble, select repair procedure, order parts as needed and repair or replace worn or defective parts using hand and power tools
• Performs preventative maintenance operations including safety and environmental systems as prescribed by system
• Assist in moving or adding equipment
• Perform routine carpentry and related work involved in maintaining the facility
• Operates within and adheres to general plant rules and policies governing workplace performance and Environmental, Health & Safety policies and procedures
High School Education, maintenance trade school or equivalent
Ability to work independently and as a member of a team
Strong electrical background in single and three phase circuitry
Ability to read, understand and follow blueprints, process/instruction sheets and standard operating procedures.
Performance of operations which require finite motor skills and manual dexterity.
Movement of items weighing up to 50 pounds from one area to another.
Posture is primarily standing/walking with bending and limited sitting and twisting.
Visual acuity to detect subtle visual non-conformities.
Progressive maintenance experience of 3-5 years
Working with manufacturing equipment and assembly processing
• Specialized Knowledge
Electrical troubleshooting and diagnosis
PLC controller knowledge and experience with troubleshooting preferred
Primary Work LocationUSA MO - St Louis
Becton, Dickinson and Company is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We do not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, creed, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, marital or domestic or civil union status, familial status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetics, disability, military eligibility or veteran status