BD (Becton, Dickinson and Company) Logistics Coordinator in Sandy, Utah
Job Description SummaryAssist Buyers, Planners and Warehouse Logistics Coordinator in providing support for receiving, shipping, production areas and warehouse to include expediting of materials/products that are inbound to Sandy, inbound and outbound materials to and from the offsite warehouse (QD) and internal material movements. Performs corresponding system transactions.
Work with Buyers and Planners to direct required raw materials to and from the offsite warehouse.
2. Coordinate with Buyers on which raw materials can be received directly into the offsite warehouse.
3. Attend meetings with Buyers and Planners as required.
4. Coordinate with Incoming QA to facilitate sampling, testing and release of materials directly at the offsite warehouse.
5. Coordinate with the Department QN Coordinator the movement containment of finished goods on QN, protocol, or rework between the warehouse (on or offsite) and production.
6. Work with Planners to ensure the “Offsite Storage Demand” tool is up to date and functional.
7. Proactively work with the Planners for continuous improvement of the “Offsite Storage Demand” tool.
8. Work closely with the Planners to avoid stock outs and unplanned downtime in the production areas.
9. Assure prompt accurate completion of all required SAP and Datalan electronic transactions.
10. Oversee pulling product, loading and unloading trucks as required.
11. Comply with all local, state, federal, and BD safety regulations, policies, and procedures including RCRA Hazardous waste regulations. May be required to obtain a specialized Hazmat certification.
12. Comply with all local BD quality policies, procedures, and practices through consistent application of sound quality assurance principles.
13. Other duties as assigned.
Minimum Education: High School Diploma or equivalent GED required. A.S./A.A. degree preferred. Good communication, math and computer skills required.
Minimum Experience: Two plus (2+) years of experience. Previous experience working in one or more of the following areas; shipping, logistics, planning, or warehouse environment. Good communication, people, math and computer skills required. Must be accurate and able to perform with little supervision.
Primary Work LocationUSA UT - Sandy
Becton, Dickinson and Company is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We do not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, creed, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, marital or domestic or civil union status, familial status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetics, disability, military eligibility or veteran status