BD (Becton, Dickinson and Company) Administrative Assistant I – R&D in Salt Lake City, Utah
This position provides administrative support for Bard Access Systems / VAD in the R&D department.
This position provides administrative support for Bard Access Systems departments by performing general duties such as scheduling, office supply maintenance, and preparing/routing financial documents for approval, and other general clerical duties.
The following duties and responsibilities are intended to be representative of the work performed by the incumbent(s) in this position and are not all-inclusive. The omission of a specific duty or responsibility will not preclude it from the position.
· Preparing and routing documentation for financial approval, such as check requests and expense reports.
· File and record preparation and maintenance.
· May act as departmental receptionist, answering phones and routing messages.
· Scheduling appointments and meetings for department.
· May be responsible to receive and distribute incoming mail.
· May perform limited special projects, generally under close supervision.
· May perform related duties specifically related to the department to which the incumbent is assigned.
· Order office supplies and articles as needed.
· Responsible for shipping items through Bard shipping department.
· Order and facilitate catering orders for departmental meetings.
This position requires:
One (1) year of experience in general administration support.
Able to use Microsoft Office Suite.
Demonstrated communication and human relation skills.
The incumbent must demonstrate the potential ability to perform the essential functions of the job as outlined in the duties and responsibilities.
High school diploma or GED – minimum requirement. Associates degree preferred.
This position is in an office and laboratory environment and requires the incumbent to sit, stand and perform general office functions. The incumbent may also be required to lift up to twenty five pounds occasionally. The incumbent may be required to stand for extended periods of time. Bending, stooping and reaching are also frequently required.
Career Level: experienced
Relocation Available?: No
External Company Name: C.R. Bard, Inc.
External Company URL: www.crbard.com
Street: 5425 West Amelia Earhart Drive
C. R. Bard, Inc. (NYSE: BCR) is a leading multinational developer, manufacturer and marketer of innovative, life-enhancing medical technologies in the fields of vascular, urology, oncology and surgical specialty products, employing over 13,000 people around the world. Founded in 1907, we pioneered many devices that are now the cornerstones of modern healthcare.
We expect the highest levels of quality, integrity, service, and innovation from our employees – on the job and in the communities in which we work and live. In return, we foster an environment where individuals are treated with fairness and respect, and feel valued, acknowledged and rewarded. Bard is a M/F, Disabled and Vet EEO/AA Employer.
Be Your Best at Bard – and ultimately, you can have an impact on the lives of people around the world.