BD (Becton, Dickinson and Company) Associate in Rewari, India
Job Description Summary
Qualifications : ITI or Graduate
Experience : Around 2-4 Years
Operate and maintain plant process & material handling equipment and also physically handle all the product/components/scrap with the following responsibilities.
• Material movement /material handling e.g forklift, pallet truck, trolley etc. as and when required at appropriate places inside the plant for movement of raw/finished/scrap product and machines etc.
• Maintain all record and documents related to material movement for Ware House.
1. Shift production tickets.
2. Material movements records viz. Receipts , issuals physicals inventories etc
3. Process monitoring records i.e machine scrap, floor scrap, quality rejections, downtime of equipment’s etc.
• Loading and un-loading all material e.g raw material , plant spares and equipment packaging material , finished goods etc from the lorry and appropriately stacking /storing them at designated places inside the Plant.
• Maintain a high standard of GMP, Safety and House Keeping and ensuring ware house area, machines and equipment’s are maintained in a safe and clean condition all the time.
• Maintenance & upkeep of weight & machine/equipment of ware house.
Primary Work Location
IND Rewari - Bawal
BD is a leading global medical technology company that creates medical technology, devices and laboratory equipment for a variety of needs across the healthcare continuum. At BD, we are looking for candidates who possess passion, innovative solutions and a commitment to our one mission of improving access to groundbreaking medical and biotechnology services for people near and far, delivering state-of-the-art technology and cutting-edge research in the battle to fight and cure infectious diseases. With a global reach that extends across 50 countries worldwide, our network of professionals collaborates on effective measures to deliver enhanced patient quality such as lower health care delivery costs, improved health care and safety, and expanded health care for all. Join our company and see how you can become a part of one global mission to make a difference in human health.