BD (Becton, Dickinson and Company) North American Product Security Manager in Reston, Virginia
Job Description SummaryThe Product Security Manager will be a member of the BD Product Security Policy & Strategy team collaborating with cross-functional groups to improve the security of BD products and solutions by design, in use and through partnership. This person will further the adoption of the corporate product security framework within each business unit across the North America region, and various other aspects of the overarching product security program across the BD product portfolio (e.g. risk assessment, awareness/training, strategic initiatives, and external engagements) in addition to project management. This position will report to the Associate Director of Product Security Policy, Strategy & Incident Response.
• Ensure adoption of product security framework activities through project management
• Track and report adherence to cybersecurity laws, regulation, and product security requirements
• Contribute to cross-functional management of Product Security initiatives, including working with Privacy, Legal, Regulatory and R&D teams
• Work with teams to ensure projects are meeting objectives and deadlines
• Manage reoccurring coordination meetings and internal communications
• May perform other duties as required
The Product Security Manager will work with product teams and functional groups on managing project objectives, scope and timelines for key initiatives in product security for internal and external cross-functional engagement.
Education and Experience
• A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree required. Ideal candidate will have a degree in Project Management, Computer Science, or Technical discipline.
• Product Marketing, Commercialization, and Project Management experience.
• A minimum of 2 years of experience in product security or proven ability to operate cross functionally to execute on BU-wide initiatives.
Primary Work LocationUSA VA - Reston
Becton, Dickinson and Company is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We do not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, creed, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, marital or domestic or civil union status, familial status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetics, disability, military eligibility or veteran status