BD (Becton, Dickinson and Company) Associate Sales Rep-West FL in Miami, Florida
Job ID: 2018-11437
Career Level: experienced
Division: Bard Peripheral Vascular
Location: Miami,Florida,United States
Bard Peripheral Vascular – where a tradition of vascular innovation spans decades of focusing on improving the quality of patients’ lives. From C. R. Bard’s first arterial prosthesis developed in 1954, Bard and the division of Bard Peripheral Vascular have demonstrated commitment to innovative medical technology by introducing surgical and interventional devices for peripheral vascular patency, while providing exceptional service and support to surgeons, interventionalists and radiologists. Bard Peripheral Vascular is an affirmative action, equal opportunity employer that values and actively seeks diversity in the workforce. #LI-SB1
Summary of Position with General Responsibilities:
The associate sales representative will utilize clinical and/or business expertise to drive sales of the BPV portfolio of products as well as patient education in targeted accounts. This individual will support and execute against the DM’s business plan by working closely with the field team including RMs, DMs, TMs, and clinical specialist.
Essential job Functions:
1. Maintains a working knowledge of assigned Bard products, competitive devices, and techniques used in both open and endovascular surgical medicine.
2. Demonstrates understanding of Bard policies, procedures, and regulations in order to maintain a satisfactory record of compliance.
3. Maintains open, effective communication with all district personnel, customers, and other Bard employees.
4. Demonstrates an ability to establish relationships with all pertinent account players, including physicians, nurses, technologists, and administrative personnel.
The Junior Sale Representative will provide sales, clinical, and medical economic expertise while supporting strategic targeted accounts /customers as directed by the district manager.
1. Achieve quarterly and annual sales forecasts for targeted products.
2. Responsible for the successful promotion of all related BPV products to key targeted accounts.
3. Works closely with the Regional Managers, District Managers, and Territory Managers to identify and execute upon key sales initiatives
4. Assists TM with inventory responsibilities along with other administrative tasks
Becton, Dickinson and Company is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We do not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, creed, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, marital or domestic or civil union status, familial status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetics, disability, military eligibility or veteran status