BD (Becton, Dickinson and Company) Device Security Team in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Job Description Summary
This position will primarily be responsible for ensuring compliance and continuity of Microsoft patches and anti-virus definition files to customers Pyxis end devices using WSUS. In addition, this role will assist in conducting software upgrades and patches on customer Pyxis devices. This position will require flexible work schedules to meet customer and business needs.
• Work independently on projects and tasks assigned
• Responds directly to internal/external customer requests in a timely manner
• Assists colleagues in providing counsel to complex issues
• Manages multiple projects and tasks at a time
• Proactively assists to maintain the WSUS and anti-virus infrastructure
• Provides feedback and recommendations on process improvements
• Runs and interprets status reports
• Analyzes vulnerability scans
• Keeps management informed on a regular cadence
• Maintains a strong focus on delivering high quality work; holds self to high quality standards
• Demonstrates adaptability for leading and working in diverse environments
• Builds effective working relationships
• Have a thorough knowledge of Win98/NT/2000//2012XP and DOS, LAN setup and troubleshooting.
• Microsoft WSUS (Windows Server Update Service) experience preferred
• Implementing and support anti-virus solutions at the enterprise level
• Basic networking and troubleshooting skills desired
• Basic knowledge of database administration, domain, user rights, network schemas, query commands
• 2-3 years’ experience
Primary Work Location
MYS Kuala Lumpur - Jalan Kerinchi
BD is a leading global medical technology company that creates medical technology, devices and laboratory equipment for a variety of needs across the healthcare continuum. At BD, we are looking for candidates who possess passion, innovative solutions and a commitment to our one mission of improving access to groundbreaking medical and biotechnology services for people near and far, delivering state-of-the-art technology and cutting-edge research in the battle to fight and cure infectious diseases. With a global reach that extends across 50 countries worldwide, our network of professionals collaborates on effective measures to deliver enhanced patient quality such as lower health care delivery costs, improved health care and safety, and expanded health care for all. Join our company and see how you can become a part of one global mission to make a difference in human health.