BD (Becton, Dickinson and Company) Clinical Resource Consultant in Gurgaon, India
Job Description Summary
Job Description Summary
To execute and implement clinical strategies for BDDS in the respective regions / territory in line with market requirements and the country business plan with purpose of creating a Clinically differentiated market position.
- Conduct CME's, seminars , promotional events and In service programs in the respective region
In order to improve BD DS value proposition amongst both clinical and economic buyers towards business outcome and achieve Regional business objectives.
- Clinical capability building amongst regional DS direct selling organisation and amongst channel partners ( administering trainings, continuous evaluation) in line with the country clinical objectives
In order to enhance their ability to adequately differentiate the brands in the market and thus achieve targeted business outcomes.
- Creating and implementing the regional calendar of engagements with potential/existing customers
In order to create strong brand awareness and creating door openers at the relevant levels
- Support / assist sales organisation with product evaluations and 'critical to business' technical challenges (including but not limited to troubleshooting and product applications)
In order to attain high levels of product penetration, query resolution and trouble free product application.
- Leading edge key customer relationship management and creation of regional KOL network
In order to ensure usage of full array of BD DS products by leading client organisations and using these customer relationships to drive the conversions.
- Coordinate timely completion of clinical/economic studies initiated in the region .
In order to ensure that the clinical/ economic studies planned for the year are completed with in the stipulated timelines.
Primary Work Location
IND Gurgaon - Signature Towers B
BD is a leading global medical technology company that creates medical technology, devices and laboratory equipment for a variety of needs across the healthcare continuum. At BD, we are looking for candidates who possess passion, innovative solutions and a commitment to our one mission of improving access to groundbreaking medical and biotechnology services for people near and far, delivering state-of-the-art technology and cutting-edge research in the battle to fight and cure infectious diseases. With a global reach that extends across 50 countries worldwide, our network of professionals collaborates on effective measures to deliver enhanced patient quality such as lower health care delivery costs, improved health care and safety, and expanded health care for all. Join our company and see how you can become a part of one global mission to make a difference in human health.