BD (Becton, Dickinson and Company) 系统集成及产品应用工程师_DPT_广州 in Guangzhou, China
Job Description Summary
The Integration and Application Engineer will be responsible for the successful integration of BD solutions into hospital environment and also need to train pharmacy staff in the basic functions of software systems and Rowa devices when necessary. They will work closely with the Pharmacy and IT departments within a hospital environment.
• Develop, implement and support system interfaces
• Manage installation and support of interface software (VM’s, MSI’s and/or turnkey solutions) for interfacing products to meet established project delivery timelines.
• Work with Hardware as needed to support and complete installation and support of interface software to meet established project delivery timelines.
• Communicate and supply verbal & written updates on assigned issues to other team members (project managers) to ensure all Interfaces and technical install work is met on time.
• Provide product feedback, technical insight, and customer requirements to Product Development.
• Integration and database customer support for implementations.
• Provide Customer Helpdesk and remote support for interfaces
• Support Sales and Solutions Managers when called upon.
• Adhere to the Interface Change Documentation process.
• Comply with all Integration Engineer Policies and Procedures.
• Backup configurations, drive mappings or other scripted solutions as well as site documentation to corporate portal to allow disaster recovery for each site.
• To undertake other activities/ duties, including software and device function training, integrated technology support and so on.
Primary Work Location
BD is a leading global medical technology company that creates medical technology, devices and laboratory equipment for a variety of needs across the healthcare continuum. At BD, we are looking for candidates who possess passion, innovative solutions and a commitment to our one mission of improving access to groundbreaking medical and biotechnology services for people near and far, delivering state-of-the-art technology and cutting-edge research in the battle to fight and cure infectious diseases. With a global reach that extends across 50 countries worldwide, our network of professionals collaborates on effective measures to deliver enhanced patient quality such as lower health care delivery costs, improved health care and safety, and expanded health care for all. Join our company and see how you can become a part of one global mission to make a difference in human health.