BD (Becton, Dickinson and Company) Global Healthcare Consultant in Erembodegem, Belgium
Job Description Summary
Global Healthcare Consultant
A superb, wide-ranging Global Healthcare Consultant career development role with BD, a global leader in Medical Technology.
BD is a global medical technology company focused on improving drug therapies, enhancing the quality and speed of diagnosing infectious diseases, and advancing research and discovery of new drugs and vaccines. BD provides an environment which enables our highly talented workforce to be the best at their professions. We are always seeking people who have a passion and commitment to join our Company on its journey to ‘helping all people live healthy lives’.
As Global Healthcare Consultant reporting to our Director for Global Solutions, you’ll operate across the Center of Excellence department.
• The Global Healthcare Consultant will engage throughout the customer lifecycle for the Kiestra Platform providing customized solution design, lean workflow optimization and key outcomes measurement for targeted accounts. This role will continue to expand (FY20 and beyond) to include other DS platforms (i.e. COR) and be part of an established Center-of-excellence (CoE) around workflow optimization and design.
• The Healthcare consultant plays a key role in enabling customers to achieve an optimized integrated solution combining leading edge technology with best in class processes.
• Through collaboration with the Sales, Marketing, Scientific and Services teams the consultant will demonstrate improvements in patient care, quality and staff utilization resulting DS Solutions.
• Train and coach regional LEAN specialists during their workflow & statistical analysis engagements to assist laboratories worldwide throughout the implementation of automation and best practices in service (“LEAN”) solutions.
• Manage and develop activities required to implement service (“LEAN”) strategy across the entire BD DS solution offerings. Identifies and drives services (“LEAN”) to ensure competitive differentiation for the complete BD DS solution offering.
• Establishes and maintains a worldwide communication network with regional LEAN Specialists for global best practices in service (“LEAN”) offering.
Primary assignment to any office of choice in Belgium, UK, France, the Netherlands or Switzerland. Field-based activities approximately 60% of the time.
Educated to a Bachelor's degree (Medical, healthcare or engineering preferable), you’ll have at least 3 years of experience in Microbiology/ Clinical Diagnostic with at least 2 years designing and executing implementation of customized automated laboratory solutions. And:
• Must be skilled in Lean / Six Sigma methodologies, change management, team development and project management
• Experience in sales, capital sales or account ownership with strong documented track record of success strongly preferred
• Strong strategic planning and organizational skills
• Ability to develop and sustain strong customer relationships
• Ability to understand, interpret and communicate complex subject matter
• Proven interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written are required
• Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment, with all levels of BD employees and customer contacts
• Strong technical product knowledge
• Proven Project Management skills
• Strong Microsoft Office skills (EXCEL, PowerPoint, Word, Visio) are required, as well as a working knowledge of statistical software
• Must be willing and able to travel internationally up to 60%
• Six Sigma Black Belt Certification is preferred
• Lean Agent Certification is preferred
• Healthcare consulting experience preferred
If this describes you and your aspirations, then please click on the APPLY button.
Interested in a career with BD, but this position doesn’t fit your skills and experience? Join our external EMEA Talent Community here: http://bd.tal3nt.community/
Primary Work Location
CHE Eysins - Business Park Terre-Bonne
BEL Erembodegem - Dorp 86, FRA Le Pont-de-Claix Cedex, GBR Winnersh - Eskdale Road, NLD Drachten - Marconilaan
BD is a leading global medical technology company that creates medical technology, devices and laboratory equipment for a variety of needs across the healthcare continuum. At BD, we are looking for candidates who possess passion, innovative solutions and a commitment to our one mission of improving access to groundbreaking medical and biotechnology services for people near and far, delivering state-of-the-art technology and cutting-edge research in the battle to fight and cure infectious diseases. With a global reach that extends across 50 countries worldwide, our network of professionals collaborates on effective measures to deliver enhanced patient quality such as lower health care delivery costs, improved health care and safety, and expanded health care for all. Join our company and see how you can become a part of one global mission to make a difference in human health.