BD (Becton, Dickinson and Company) Key Account Manager, UAE & Oman in Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Job Description Summary
Key Account Manager UAE & Oman – Diabetes Care
Bring your robust sales and negotiating skills and huge customer focus to deliver growth for BD, a global leader in Medical Technology.
As Key Account Manager reporting to our Regional Sales Manager, your key challenge will be to drive and accelerate sales growth and penetration of our Diabetes Care product portfolio in UAE & Oman. You will be responsible for the Institutions, Private hospitals and retail Sales /Business development in addition to selected governmental accounts in Diabetes Care Business and will be accountable . responsibilities will include sales management, KOLs Management, new launches plans, key account mapping, retail business plans, chain pharmacies contracts/agreements. Major responsibilities include:
• Establishe sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions and territories; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products.
• Identifying growth opportunities and ensure execution of strategic plans to accelerate the growth in Institutions, private hospitals in UAE and retail segment in UAE and Oman.
• Fulfilling information/data needed, critical for business growth and sustainability
• Developing and engaging Key stakeholders: Advocacy and awareness for Diabetes, participate in scientific studies and forums.
• Managing effectively the distributors across UAE & Oman for BD DC, Monitoring the Distributors’ business performance against budget and to advice / undertake corrective action in liaison with leadership where necessary.
Preferably educated to Bachelor degree level, you will have a minimum of 5years experience in a sales role in the Medical Devices industry . you must have a proven successful sales track record, underpinned by solid negotiation skills, a real grasp of buyer/decision-maker types and the clear ability to assess and respond to customer needs. An excellent communicator and presenter with robust interpersonal and analytical skills, you’re a flexible team player who enjoys working collaboratively within a matrix organisation. Your ability to drive for results and meet targets complements your initiative and ability to work autonomously to generate leads, prioritise and complete. With intermediate level PC-literacy in MS Office, ideally you’ll also offer experience of one or more of:
• Extensive knowledge of Diabetes business in ME.
• Ability to work efficiently in Matrix business environment
• Willing to travel up to 30%
• Fluent in English and Arabic
So if you’re a team player who is passionate about healthcare and we’ve just described your career aspirations, then please click on the APPLY button.
Primary Work Location
ARE Dubai - Middle East
BD is a leading global medical technology company that creates medical technology, devices and laboratory equipment for a variety of needs across the healthcare continuum. At BD, we are looking for candidates who possess passion, innovative solutions and a commitment to our one mission of improving access to groundbreaking medical and biotechnology services for people near and far, delivering state-of-the-art technology and cutting-edge research in the battle to fight and cure infectious diseases. With a global reach that extends across 50 countries worldwide, our network of professionals collaborates on effective measures to deliver enhanced patient quality such as lower health care delivery costs, improved health care and safety, and expanded health care for all. Join our company and see how you can become a part of one global mission to make a difference in human health.