BD (Becton, Dickinson and Company) Division Labeling Coordinator in Covington, Georgia
BD Urology and Critical Care a BD Company is seeking to fill the position of Labeling Coordinator in Covington, GA. Bard Medical has joined BD together, advancing the world of health.
The Division Labeling Coordinator works in the Research and Development Department and administers the approval of labeling artwork for labels of finished medical devices, and primary and secondary barcode label copy portion of the Device Master Record and implementation of UDI (Unique Device Identification) Requirements. This position includes this general function, as well as other duties in support of the approval of labeling in the electronic document management system (EDMS).
1) Preparation of Artwork Approval Folders - Responsible for clearly communicating and working with representatives of the Regulatory Affairs and Marketing Department to obtain the “words and phrases” and preliminary label design layout via appropriate software, for product labeling. Accurate proofreading is essential.
2) After Approval of Artwork, Initiate Preparation of Artwork/Proofs and Electronic Files - Responsible for clearly communicating and transmitting label copy information to graphic artists/printers. Knowledge of the corporate labeling and Logo standard is necessary, as well as making judgments about labeling issues based upon general knowledge of FDA Device labeling requirements.
3) Artwork Administration - Upon creation or receipt of artwork or proofs, proofread them and circulate for sign off and approval and maintain artwork/proof files, including artwork tracking and retrieval.
4) Assist in completion of projects that have:
a) Label creation
b) Label specifications/change
c) Printed package labeling revision requirements
Assist personnel in locating specifications and labeling
Creation of Change Requests for labels using the electronic documentation and change control software.
• Proficient in the use of a personal computer with intermediate level of keyboarding skills with proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
High school education or equivalent. At least 2 years of college preferred.
Two or more years of job-related experience working with camera-ready artwork, suppliers of graphic arts media and printers, knowledge of medical products and usage and experience in word processing.
Familiarity with technical wording and documentation.
Required to sit, talk, hear, stand, bend, reach with hands, lift or move up to 25 lbs. (archive record boxes). Vision requirements include ability to see and interact with a computer.
This position works in a normal office environment. The noise level in the work environment is quiet to moderate.
Career Level: experienced
Division Name: Bard Medical Division
Relocation Available?: No
External Company Name: C.R. Bard, Inc.
External Company URL: www.crbard.com
Street: 8195 Industrial Blvd.
C. R. Bard, Inc. (NYSE: BCR) is a leading multinational developer, manufacturer and marketer of innovative, life-enhancing medical technologies in the fields of vascular, urology, oncology and surgical specialty products, employing over 13,000 people around the world. Founded in 1907, we pioneered many devices that are now the cornerstones of modern healthcare.
We expect the highest levels of quality, integrity, service, and innovation from our employees – on the job and in the communities in which we work and live. In return, we foster an environment where individuals are treated with fairness and respect, and feel valued, acknowledged and rewarded. Bard is a M/F, Disabled and Vet EEO/AA Employer.
Be Your Best at Bard – and ultimately, you can have an impact on the lives of people around the world.