BD (Becton, Dickinson and Company) Associate Sales Rep - Western PA/Ohio in Columbus, Ohio
Category: Medical Device/Sales
Job ID: 2018-11621
Career Level: experienced
Division: Bard Peripheral Vascular
Location: Columbus,Ohio,United States
Bard Peripheral Vascular – where a tradition of vascular innovation spans decades of focusing on improving the quality of patients’ lives. From C. R. Bard’s first arterial prosthesis developed in 1954, Bard and the division of Bard Peripheral Vascular have demonstrated commitment to innovative medical technology by introducing surgical and interventional devices for peripheral vascular patency, while providing exceptional service and support to surgeons, interventionalists and radiologists. Bard Peripheral Vascular is an affirmative action, equal opportunity employer that values and actively seeks diversity in the workforce.
Summary of Position with General Responsibilities:
The Clinical Specialist promotes Bard products to customers and potential customers through clinical support and education within a defined geographic area. This individual will provide sales support, product in-servicing, case coverage, troubleshooting, and fulfill all administrative duties in a timely manner. Secondarily, the Clinical Specialist will be responsible for fulfilling the duties of a Territory Manager in vacant territories and support endovascular procedures as directed by the District Manager.
Essential job Functions:
1. Maintains a working knowledge of assigned Bard products, competitive devices, and techniques used in both open and endovascular surgical medicine.
2. Demonstrates understanding of Bard policies, procedures, and regulations in order to maintain a satisfactory record of compliance.
3. Maintains open, effective communication with all district personnel, customers, and other Bard employees.
4. Demonstrates an ability to establish relationships with all pertinent account players, including physicians, nurses, technologists, and administrative personnel.
The Junior Sale Representative will provide sales, clinical, and medical economic expertise while supporting strategic targeted accounts /customers as directed by the district manager.
1. Achieve quarterly and annual sales forecasts for targeted products.
2. Responsible for the successful promotion of all related BPV products to key targeted accounts.
3. Works closely with the Regional Managers, District Managers, and Territory Managers to identify and execute upon key sales initiatives
4. Assists TM with inventory responsibilities along with other administrative tasks
Becton, Dickinson and Company is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We do not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, creed, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, marital or domestic or civil union status, familial status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetics, disability, military eligibility or veteran status