BD (Becton, Dickinson and Company) Sterilization Warehouse Setup- D Shift in Columbus, Nebraska
Job Description SummaryThis position will be responsible for the day to day operation of all equipment and processes associated with the EO Sterilizer. This includes but is not limited to insuring sterilizer schedules are followed, EO sterilization equipment is operating safely, and finished product is shipped. The positions will be required to be proficient in the warehouse utility role and be able to rotate into this function as required. Regular, punctual attendance is an essential job function. Ability to speak, read and write English. Ensures compliance with BD quality systems, policies, procedures and practices and all local, state, federal and BD safety regulations, policies and procedures.
Hourly Grade 9
1. Must be able to work accurately with limited supervision.
2. Must operate in a support role with warehouse, facilities, engineering and other personnel as needed.
3. Must be familiar with all of the specifications as outlined in manufacturing set up procedures, process specifications, preventative maintenance, quality systems, GMP manuals and drawings that pertain to personal protective equipment.
4. Must comply with the department’s protective clothing including the use of personal protective equipment.
5. Placement and removal of biological indicators and coordination with sterilization group. 6. Must be thoroughly familiar with supplies of raw material in the warehouse and schedules of incoming supplies to ensure an adequate level is maintained.
7. Remove waste and perform scheduled cleaning as required
Meets production requirements for the production schedule.
Safe Handling and transportation of materials.
Defined PCP level: 3
Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds on an occasional basis.
Must be able to work in extreme hot or cold temperatures.
Must be able to pass SCBA training and Haz Mat physical
8. Minimum Education: High School Diploma
Primary Work LocationUSA NE - Columbus (East)
Work Shift12 Hour day Shift 5pm-530am (United States of America)
Becton, Dickinson and Company is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We do not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, creed, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, marital or domestic or civil union status, familial status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetics, disability, military eligibility or veteran status