BD (Becton, Dickinson and Company) Production Associate B/D shift (Evergreen) in Columbus, Nebraska
Job Description Summary
Maintaining product quality and production levels and work as member of a team for maximum effectiveness. Responsibilities include product inspection, operating equipment, raw material/finished goods movement and cleaning/sanitizing. Monitor machine functions and attempt to detect any conditions that are, or becoming out of control. Regular, punctual attendance is an essential job function. Ability to speak, read, and write English. Ensures compliance with BD quality systems, policies, procedures and practices and all local, state, federal and BD safety regulations, policies and procedures.
Up to 6 weeks of paid parental leave
Medical, Dental and Vision
Most benefits start on day 1 of your employment with BD.
Health Savings Account with Medical benefit enrollment
401K plan with $.75 of every dollar matched up to 6% of pay
Basic life and AD&D provided
Discounted home, auto, and pet insurance plans
Flexible Spending Account
Matching gift program
10 paid holidays
Two weeks paid vacation per calendar year (pro-rated the first year based on actual start date)
1. Maintain equipment according to preventative maintenance schedule.
2. Clean machines and immediate work area.
3. Responsible for stocking needed supplies for the room.
4. Responsible to visually inspect and package product.
5. Operate equipment and process functions.
6. Conduct final inspections and perform process tests.
7. Record accurate inspection data as required.
8. Responsible to respond to and reset alarms, as needed.
9. Sustain a productive work environment through effective communication with team members.
10. Responsible to contribute to the continuous improvement of the process.
11. Responsible to work in a clean room environment.
12. Other duties as assigned.
Minimum Education: High school diploma or equivalent. Must be able to read, write, and communicate in English.
Minimum Experience: Previous manufacturing, use of measurement devices and quality records preferred
PCP Level 3
Immediate Openings, 12 hour shifts:
12 hour shifts, rotating
6pm to 6am
Primary Work LocationUSA NE - Columbus (East)
Becton, Dickinson and Company is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We do not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, creed, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, marital or domestic or civil union status, familial status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetics, disability, military eligibility or veteran status