BD (Becton, Dickinson and Company) Luer Inspection Associate - D Shift in Columbus, Nebraska
Job Description SummaryResponsible for meeting/exceeding production standards, maintaining product quality, and minimizing/preventing equipment downtime. Must be able to work both independently and as a team member and actively communicate with others to include workplace teams. Will perform continuous inspection to identify and remove critical, major, and minor defects according to standard procedures. Regular, punctual attendance is an essential job function. Ensures compliance with BD quality systems, policies, procedures and practices and all local, state, federal and BD safety regulations, policies and procedures.
1. Manually/visually and under magnification inspect product and be able to identify and remove defects.
2. Perform quality inspections and record accurate inspection data as required.
3. Tend equipment and clear jams, load commodities, move materials, and remove trash.
4. Verify process steps are completed correctly in appropriate batch records.
5. Clean equipment, floors, and workstations.
6. Sustain a productive work environment through effective communication with team members.
7. Responsible to contribute to the continuous improvement of the process.
8. Other duties as assigned.
High School diploma or equivalent
Must be 18 years or older
Primary Work LocationUSA NE - Columbus (East)
Becton, Dickinson and Company is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We do not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, creed, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, marital or domestic or civil union status, familial status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetics, disability, military eligibility or veteran status, or any other protected status.