BD (Becton, Dickinson and Company) Specialist, Technical Writing in Chandigarh, India
Job Description Summary
• Attend, prepare for, and participate in core/project team meetings.
• Develop effective subject matter expert relationships.
• Adhere to the Technical Publications Policies and Procedures Guide.
• Use a high degree of initiative to seek out information for documents.
• Write Documentation Plan for assigned documents.
• Write assigned documents.
• Enter peer and engineering review edits.
• Illustrate assigned documents.
• Complete final document release checklist items.
• Meet all agreed upon deadlines.
• Support team initiatives.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
Adobe Framemaker(Structured/Unstructured), SnagIT, RoboHelp, MadCap Flare (good to have skill)
Knowledge of Context sensitive/ Mobile help would be good
Knowledge of Enterprise Version Management System, example TFS, Perforce
Knowledge of CMS/DITA/XML
Any other Authoring tool.
Knowledge of MS office is a must.
Technical Writing experience on software development projects.
Bachelor's (or higher) degree (Technical preferred) or equivalent experience in related field required.
Primary Work Location
IND Chandigarh - DLF IT Park
BD is a leading global medical technology company that creates medical technology, devices and laboratory equipment for a variety of needs across the healthcare continuum. At BD, we are looking for candidates who possess passion, innovative solutions and a commitment to our one mission of improving access to groundbreaking medical and biotechnology services for people near and far, delivering state-of-the-art technology and cutting-edge research in the battle to fight and cure infectious diseases. With a global reach that extends across 50 countries worldwide, our network of professionals collaborates on effective measures to deliver enhanced patient quality such as lower health care delivery costs, improved health care and safety, and expanded health care for all. Join our company and see how you can become a part of one global mission to make a difference in human health.