BD (Becton, Dickinson and Company) Senior Engineer, Software in Chandigarh, India
Job Description Summary
• Develop features across multiple subsystems within our applications, including collaboration in requirements definition, prototyping, design, coding, testing and deployment.
• Work in a team environment with developers to research, design, develop, and test software. In addition, the individual may be required to interface both internally and externally to understand the clinical use cases, usability and software requirements, as needed.
• Investigate, analyze and make recommendations regarding technology improvements, upgrades and modifications
• Span engineering skills across the vertical layers of software/hardware technology including GUI, business logic, server, database, etc.
Accountabilities in this role
• Designs, implements, maintains, testing for Infusion systems.
• Shows innovation and creativity in solving problems
• Able to troubleshoot and debug existing products and provide technical field support. Understands software architecture and interfaces.
• Author or generate engineering documents such specifications, design documents and other applicable documentation.
A minimum of 5 years related work experience
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
Proficient in C#, .Net, with a good knowledge of Microsoft ecosystems
Knowledge and experience in WinForms/ WPF, WCF, XML, TSQL, SQL Server 2012 and higher
Hands on with Visual Studio 2017, Office 2016
Experience implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
Experience using Microsoft Visual Studio 2017
Experience using change control systems (e.g., TFS, Perforce and GitHub)
Experience with popular web application frameworks / technologies is a plus
Primary Work Location
IND Chandigarh - DLF IT Park
BD is a leading global medical technology company that creates medical technology, devices and laboratory equipment for a variety of needs across the healthcare continuum. At BD, we are looking for candidates who possess passion, innovative solutions and a commitment to our one mission of improving access to groundbreaking medical and biotechnology services for people near and far, delivering state-of-the-art technology and cutting-edge research in the battle to fight and cure infectious diseases. With a global reach that extends across 50 countries worldwide, our network of professionals collaborates on effective measures to deliver enhanced patient quality such as lower health care delivery costs, improved health care and safety, and expanded health care for all. Join our company and see how you can become a part of one global mission to make a difference in human health.